Whether You Have a Hearing Aid or Are Thinking About Finally Getting One
You should know many models have the same problem. If you’re in a room with just one sound source most will do the job, but…
Put a few more sounds in there, you know, someone talking in the background, or a radio in the next room or the neighbors’ TV – and your prized hearing aid has a problem. It has problems cutting through the clutter.
You know the feeling – like trying to find your favorite pair of socks buried away at the back of your dresser drawer – your hearing aid can’t find the one sound you want to hear.
So what can you do to hear better and cut through the clutter? How can today’s wireless hearing aid technology help you? Keep reading, and then call Hearing Aid HealthCare at 760-610-0145.
Can Your Hearing Aid Cut Through the Clutter So You Can Hear Your Favorite TV Show?
Imagine you’re watching television from your favorite armchair. Your hearing aid is working fine until… the kids sit down in front of you and start a conversation, the clattering of dishes from the kitchen sink fills the house, the neighbor’s Basset Hound begins to bark, and your neighborhood’s annual firework extravaganza comes a day early.
Or what happens when you’re in the car and the phone rings, and you can see from your caller ID it’s your son, who has finally figured out how to dial home from college?
You pull over and put your phone up to your ear, but with all the other cars going by, the noise of your engine, the breeze blowing, etc – you can barely make out a word. How annoying is that?
Shouldn’t your hearing aids be able to cut through the clutter to help you hear what you want?
How Wireless Technology Can Help You
Wireless Hearing Aids, along with a small handheld device that works as your own personal remote, bring you direct access to the sound sources you need to hear. These Wireless Devices give you a direct line to your personal electronics, focusing solely on the sound you wish to hear while drowning out all of the other distracting noises.
That means no more cranking up the volume on the television, no more screaming into your cell phone, and no more missing out on the things you enjoy most.
Wouldn’t it feel great to be able to talk on your phone all day without being hoarse due to all the yelling? Give us a call at 760-610-0145 and let us help you enjoy speaking on the phone again.
How Wireless Technology Works
Wireless Hearing Aids interact with a wireless device, making interaction with television, music, and your cellphone not just easier, but an enjoyable experience that you can hear. Here are some of the ways your hearing aids will be able to impact your life as soon as you press “on” your remote to receive a call on your phone:
- Automatically stream your television, radio, computer, or MP3 player directly to your hearing aids with comfort and clarity like never before.
- Experience a noticeable decrease in whistling and buzzing when interacting with electronic devices.
- Enjoy a hands-free cell phone experience by connecting directly to your hearing aids via Bluetooth® Technology
- Transfer between devices without manually adjusting your hearing aids. When you turn off the television to enjoy the music in the your dining room, your wireless device knows.
- Next time you sit down to watch your favorite show, wouldn’t it be great to catch every punchline? Or have every business call be one you can clearly hear, no matter where you are? Contact us today and ask us about Wireless Hearing Aids, call 760-610-0145.
As with any technology, availability is limited. We don’t want you to miss out on all the amazing things these wireless hearing aids and mobile devices can do for you.
Contact Hearing Aid HealthCare today to schedule your appointment and learn about how Wireless Technology can help you cut through the clutter, become friends with your phone again, and say goodbye to closed-captioning!